The Xbox One is out and people are trying to kill each other—in the game that is. In order to get those snipes down and throw those grenades in Call of Duty: Ghosts, you have to have the trigger and bumper buttons on lockdown. With the new Xbox One Controller, people have been reporting some minor problems with going from the trigger to a bumper in one quick motion.
The bumper buttons do have a higher profile than the Xbox 360 controller.
But they can still be tapped successfully by taking a lower angle and rolling your index finger up towards the bumper. Not only does this solve this problem, but it's actually a few milliseconds faster, which can be the difference between life and death—in the game, that is.
Comparison image via Techradar
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades