No, we aren't talking Pinterest here, we're talking your Xbox One dashboard. You can pin your favorite apps and digital downloads to the Xbox One home screen for quick access, just like you can on the Xbox 360. It's similar to the Windows 8 tiles, where you can bookmark certain apps in place.
All you need to do is go to your Home Screen by either saying, "Xbox, go home," or hitting the Xbox button on your controller. Then, locate and select the game, music, video, or app that you want to pin by pressing the Menu button, then select Pin to Home.
Check out our guide on fixing voice recognition if you can't get voice commands to work.
Note, that even if you have an application pinned to your dashboard, you my still need to install the application in order for it to actually launch. Check out Hoost07's video below for details.
To remove a pin, just do the same thing as above, but select Remove Pin instead of Pin to Home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades