Xbox recently announced how they plan to integrate Twitter into Xbox One, making it an easier, more engaging experience.
As Twitter's popularity has skyrocketed, the service has changed how people watch TV, making it a more sociable experience. Whether it's making fun of an award show via live-tweeting, talking about Breaking Bad together, or not getting over the gruesome [spoiler redacted] on Game of Thrones, Twitter makes sharing these experiences both fun and easy.
With the new Twitter-XBox integration, not only can you view the top trending TV shows, but if you're currently watching a certain show, you will be able to check out all the top tweets about it. And it even includes tweets from the cast and crew, creating a greater sense of community not only amongst fans, but actors, directors, and writers.
On the other hand, for those afraid that the most recent Game of Thrones episode could be spoiled by someone that has read the book, or if you're someone who wants to experience a show without the distractions of social media, you're in luck—the integration is completely optional.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades